Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Link Party #2

I suppose it would help if I actually post this ;) I'll be featuring some of my favourites from this week and last week's link up in this week's Friday Favourites, so join in the fun!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room! It doesn't have to be fabric scraps, it could be paper, ribbon, beads anything crafty! You've got until Thursday! 

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up!



I can't wait to see what you talented people come up with!




2 comments:

Jill @ Just dream, Jelly Bean! said...

Rissa...thanks again for your tip in regard to my blog. Happy Sunday!

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for the linky party, so fun!

Carlee,

ladybirdln.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...