Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fabric Flowers Link Party!

To celebrate the end of No-Sew (& Low-Sew) Fabric Flowers week we're hosting our very first linky party!! 

Rules:
  • Link up your handmade fabric flower related projects only! They can be tutorials or just showing off the beautiful things you've made, but it must be related to handmade fabric flowers!
  • Link directly to your post, not just your blog.
  • Follow this blog :)
  • Grab the button below and pop it somewhere on your blog - on the post you're linking to is probably a good place but it's up to you!
  • Visit at least one other project on the list and leave a nice comment!


Link 'em up!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!
Ashley at http://eisymorgan.blogspot.com

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Love it Rissa!

Bry
reeniejaecreations.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Girl i messed up #5! I apoligize! How to enter the link looked different from others so I didn't know what I was doing! That and I should go to bed! Hope you can fix it!
Thanks for the party!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thanks so much guys! I'm loving the projects so far - adorable!

(And no worries Jennifer, it's all sorted! :D)

Thendral said...

Hello, I am following you from 'the girl creative' blog hop. You have a lovely blog.
I am your new follower too. Hope you visit my blog when you are free.
http://thendralscraft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey. Your comment section looks great. I'm glad you were able to follow my tutorial. It looks very nice.

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments and new projects, keep them coming! <3

It was super helpful Suesan! Thanks for sharing it!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

thanks for the invite and sweet comment you left on my blog! Have a great day!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...