Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Things in the Store!

If you like H&H on Facebook then you are clearly awesome! Oh, and you will have already seen these! ;)


** Prices reduced on many items in store! Check it out! **

YES! I do ship internationally! Contact me for a shipping estimate.
YES! I will do custom orders! Especially on these necklaces, I luuuurve making them!
YES! I can post an item on Etsy instead if that's easier for you!










Go and visit the Hazel & Honeysuckle MadeIt store to check out these items and our other pretty offerings, including a selection of glass tile pendants!

Now hurry over and like H&H on Facebook if you want to get an early look at the fabric flowers that the winner of the 100 Followers Giveaway will get to choose from in addition to receiving their pretty pendant! And of course, you should actually enter the giveaway if you haven't already ;) <3


5 comments:

Connie said...

Hi,
I found you from the follow along @ Making the world cuter. I am now following you and you can follow me back. Wasnt that a great idea?? Here is a link to a post I did for the follow along. It has all my information. Thanks so much!!
http://measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-follow-along-party.html

Anna said...

Love all of these! Too cute! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love pink and green together!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thanks so much guys! xx

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...