Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Things in the Store!

I've been having waaaay too much fun making these new items for the Hazel and Honeysuckle MadeIt store! So here are my two latest offerings!

First, here is a pretty new pencil pouch! This one even has a magnetic closure and yup, that gold colour is metallic, purrrdy! 


My second offering is this beautiful bib necklace, I really love how this turned out and I had a lot of fun making it! I plan to make a few more and perhaps even a pair of matching earrings!


If you're interested, check out the store!


F.A.Q 
(OK, so not really "frequently" asked, but still useful info!)

* YES! I can list an item on Etsy for you!
* YES! I do ship internationally. Contact me so I can quote shipping for you :)
* YES! I would love to do custom work! Just let me know what you're interested in!


2 comments:

Marian said...

The necklace looks great! also - I love the name of your blog - cute and dreamy:)

stopped over from The Girl Creative.

Kitty B said...

That necklace is so cute!!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...