Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Things in the Store!

I've made a couple of sales on my MadeIt store lately - how exciting is that!!

So here's the latest additions!
Click on the picture to visit the item's page <3
A couple of cute, one-off pencil cases:

(I added buttons in the flower centres on the first one <3)

And a very vaguely Anthropologie inspired necklace!


Actually, the flower is a brooch so you can take it off and pin in on other pretty things :D

This was the inspiration:

(See what I mean by vaguely?)

So go and check them out at the Hazel and Honeysuckle MadeIt store!

P.S. If you're interested in an item but don't use MadeIt, please contact me! I have an (empty!) Etsy store that I keep just so I can make special listings for you! I'm also happy to do custom orders <3


Edit: Oh! I did forget to add - I'm also happy to ship outside of Australia :) but you just need to contact me first so I can work out shipping for you!


2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Dang it! I just tried to purchase the pencil pouch, but you don't ship outside of Australia! *sadface*

(My daughter is an artist, and I wanted to order it for her. She likes using color pencils.)

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Sent you an email Ricki! ^_^

And that prompted me to update the post itself - I'm happy to ship outside of Australia, just need to calculate the right amount of shipping for the destination!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...