Friday, March 25, 2011

Favourite Things Friday: Space Invaders!

This week, an absolutely awesome package arrived in the mail for me!

See this?

This is pure awesome. Let me show you again.

Yes, that is a grey hair you can see.. *sigh*

Now do you see? SPACE INVADER BUTTON EARRINGS!

I bought them from 2pm At The Button Factory, who make gorgeous fabric covered button accessories. 

Aren't these just perfect? Geek + Craft = LOVE

As soon as I opened the package I had to wear them! <3 I'm feeling the geektakular Space Invader love,  so here are some of my other favourite MadeIt and Etsy Space Invader finds!


Loom Beaded Earrings (MadeIt) - Set of 5 Mini Soaps (MadeIt) - Magnet Gift Set (Etsy)
Felt Brooch (Etsy) - Zip Pouch (Etsy) - iPad Soft Case (Etsy) - Felt Collages (Etsy)


3 comments:

Lesley said...

How insanely cute are those? See, I can't hide what a total jerk I am. I went to the site, looked at all of the pretty earrings and instantly thought, " Ok, so I can make these fore a dollar each..."
I'm so cheap. But you know what...I won't make them. I'll forget so it's far better to just buy them.

Jennifer said...

Cute!! Reminds me of playing Atari when I was little!!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Hehe, I think the same way and I have made stuff like that myself, but this time I put some money aside especially to support some of the other MadeIt sellers ^_^ I also bought a print that I'll share a bit later <3

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...