Thursday, March 3, 2011

Benny's 10th Birthday

So my lovely boy turned 10 today! 
We had to celebrate a bit since double digits is a special achievement ;)

First, I made him a quick early birthday pressie - monkey pillow! 
Monkey pillow promptly had his stuffing removed.

His special on-the-day pressie was Black Cat, who has a special pocket in the front for holding nommy treats! It kind of looks more like a bat or a Pokemon or something. That's what you get for free-handing a design straight onto dark fabric using a dark pen, LOL!
Black Cat has already lost his treats and his bow, but still has all his stuffing!
Benny had a lot of fun tearing up the paper we wrapped Black Cat up in. 

Finally, my lovely man cooked the woofer some (read: a huge amount!) of liver and bacon fudge. To us, it smelt revolting! Poor man was dry retching making it :P But Benny *LOVED* it, and it's actually pretty healthy for him (shh! Don't tell woofer that bit!)
He spent a good 1/2 hour licking out the dish :)
Tomorrow we'll take a walk to visit Benny's friends and take some fudge to share with them.

After a busy day of destroying toys and eating tasty food, he's all zonked out!
Aww! <3

Thanks to everyone who wished Benny a Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Awwww! How cute is he!?!?!?

Karen said...

too cute, glad i found this blog...

www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

Sam | Away She Went said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Benny!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Hehe, thanks guys! We think he's gorgeous, but we're probably a bit biased ;)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...