Monday, November 14, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Features & Link Party #19

It was a small party but there were some absolutely fabulous ideas linked up!

Featuring my faves...

Ear Warmers & Cozy Pants from Falafel and the Bee




T-Shirt Ruffle Scarf from Vintage Gwen


Your awesome ideas rock my socks! Feel free to grab a featured button here:







Time For Linky Party #19!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room, kitchen, wherever!
This party will close on Saturday November 19th!

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before. And remember to visit at least two other projects and leave a nice comment! Everyone loves visitors! <3





2 comments:

c.w.frosting said...

So glad you like my garage scraps! Thanks so much for the feature Rissa!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Jennifer said...

Aw thanks for the feature girl!! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...