Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Link Party #20

Wow, this week we're up to our 20th Scrap Box Sunday! Amazing! 
Thank you to everyone who's participated throughout the weeks! <3

Party #19 was a modest party but there were some wonderful projects shared!

Featuring my faves...

I love this adorable storage box, and it's made from a Pringles box of all things!
I love Pringles, so this seems like a perfect excuse to buy some ;D
Thanks MeiJo's JOY!


 
TWO of Lani's projects caught my eye, her framed cork boards and her plethora of fabric scrap busting ideas! Whoa, that'll keep me busy for a while! Thanks for sharing!


Your awesome ideas rock my socks! Feel free to grab a featured button here:







Time For Linky Party #20!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room, kitchen, wherever!
This party will close on Saturday November 26th!

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before. And remember to visit at least two other projects and leave a nice comment! Everyone loves visitors! <3





1 comments:

PC said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project - always following you - PC

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...