Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday (Tuesday?): Link Party #17

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! Tell your friends to join in this week so it gets bigger and bigger! It was hard choosing who to feature because every project was fantastic!

This week the most clicked link - and definitely one of my favourites - was:

DIY Harry Potter Wands by Falafel and the Bee
Totally. Awesome.

Some of my other favourites were:

It looks soo pretty, I would never have guessed what the flowers were made from!

I just love these practical ideas <3

Just gorgeous, you did a great job! I love that fabric too <3

 Thank you again wonderful crafters! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a Featured Button from here!


Time For Linky Party #17!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room! It doesn't have to be fabric scraps, it could be paper, ribbon, food, beads anything! Because we're starting late this week, the link party will close on SUNDAY the 31st of JULY!

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before. And remember to visit at least two other projects and leave a nice comment! Everyone loves visitors! <3







4 comments:

Falafel and the Bee said...

Thanks so much for Featuring me!
Let me know if you try them:)
~Michelle
www.falafelandthebee.com

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Thank you, Rissa, for featuring my Lobster Tails! Hugs!

cre8ivesky said...

Thanks for hosting Rissa! Your plates really are so pretty and on the bracelets- I love the brown one!! Hope you have a great week :)

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Thank you for featuring my greenhouses! Off to check out this weeks projects... :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...