Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! Thanks Amber! And Baby Bag Progress...

A while ago you might remember me mentioning the Craft Swap, well the gorgeous Amber from life...unscripted was one of my craft swap partners, and this is what she made for me!


How gorgeous is that headband? And the bunting card is TOO CUTE! I'm in love with it all! And just to make things even more perfect, the package arrived just in time for me to take the headband with me when I went to Sydney for training - yay! 

Thanks so much Amber! Everyone should check out Amber's blog and don't forget to head over and snag yourself some of her lovely creations at her Etsy shop, life...handmade! <3

In other news, things are starting to come together for the baby bag I'm making my friend! You may or may not remember me asking for advice a little while back - well, we think we have it all planned out now, so we've started buying supplies!

Down the middle are the two cotton fabrics we're using for the outside, the oilcloth for the inside and we're still deciding which shade of brown faux leather will be best for trimming and piping and whatnot.


Good times!! I can't wait to start sewing, and I will definitely be sharing how it goes with you all!

Happy Monday! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...