Monday, July 11, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Link Party #15

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! This week the most clicked link was:

The Wacky Watermelon Necklace @ Tinkeranniebelle
How cute is this necklace?! Amazing!


Lots of the other links had the same number of clicks, so I've picked a few of my favourites instead ^_^ it was really hard to choose though, I love you all!!

These just look so elegant!

Who doesn't love a headband?!

And finally, while we don't celebrate the 4th of July here, I love this wreath!


 Thank you beautiful crafters! If you were featured, please feel free to grab a Featured Button from here!


Now let's party again, with Linky Party #15!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room! It doesn't have to be fabric scraps, it could be paper, ribbon, food, beads anything! The link party will close on FRIDAY!

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before. And remember to visit at least two other projects and leave a nice comment! Everyone loves visitors! <3







7 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

thanks for the feature Rissa!

Steph @ The Silly Pearl said...

Gorgeous features!
Thanks for hosting again, Rissa! Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

This has got to be one of the best features I've ever and will ever have!! For you to like it means so much girl! Thanks!!

Kellianne said...

Ditto--what Jennifer said--What an honor for sure, thanks so much Rissa!!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thanks for hosting this party. I am not a crafter, but I like to see what everyone else is doing :D

xoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

Anonymous said...

Awe - thanks so much for the shout out!! :)

cre8ivesky said...

Thanks for hosting Rissa- glad to be joining you again! LOVE the necklace you featured and your cupcakes look divine :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...