Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday! Just showing off my pretty new plates

A couple of months ago Mum came to holiday with us and of course we had to have a "girly day" and go shopping. I fell in love with a set of plates in at General Pants Co. but couldn't really afford them, so Mum offered to get them for me "as an engagement present" (we're not engaged yet XD enthusiastic much Mum?? <3)

Anyway, she did end up getting them for me and I've finally had a chance to rearrange my display bookshelf to show them off! What do you think?

Before            -                                                      After

It's actually a set of four, but I couldn't make them all fit in the bookshelf in a way that I was happy with, so three get to go in there:


And my favourite gets to sit out alone:


Aren't they just so sweet?

Happy Monday everyone!


3 comments:

PC said...

Really gorgeous! I think I would prefer to hang them on the wall... too cool and must show off the 4th piece as well!

Ricki Treleaven said...

They are sweet, Rissa. I *heart* them, too!!!!

Jennifer said...

Aw I love your favorite one!!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...