Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Link Party #14

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week - so many great projects! <3 The most clicked this week were:

4th of July Wreath from Reasons to Skip the Housework

This is super pretty! We don't celebrate the 4th of July here - well, I celebrate the 3rd of July, but that's because it's my birthday ;) - but this is gorgeous regardless of the occasion!



Got some old canvases that don't suit your decor any more?
This is a great way to revitalise them!


 If you were featured, please feel free to grab a Featured Button from here!


It's time for... Linky Party #14!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room! It doesn't have to be fabric scraps, it could be paper, ribbon, food, beads anything! The link party will close on Thursday!

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before. And remember to visit at least two other projects and leave a nice comment! Everyone loves visitors! <3







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...