Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Things in the Store!

I've just added a couple of new pretties to the Hazel & Honeysuckle MadeIt store! 

Cute, huh?

Is the pink heart on green floral cotton and felt the one for you? Perhaps the adorable "Buzzy Bee" on grey felt is more your style? These beauties can be added to a brooch backing, hair clip or elastic headband - you choose!

 

I've also re-listed these gorgeous fabric and wooden bead necklaces, I have two of these myself and just LOVE them! I always get strangers commenting on them when I wear them out!


Do you like the Asian-style fabric or the fun flowery brown fabric best?

Remember, I do ship internationally and I love doing custom orders
especially for you my favourite bloggy friends! <3


3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Rissa, these new creations are so, so cute! :D

PC said...

Dear Rissa...FYI, I have just pass you a sweet award...now pass it on and share it to the world!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE those beaded necklaces!! I couldn't decide which I liked best :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...