Sunday, February 13, 2011

Subway Art Offering

I had big plans for crafting today, but alas! I didn't get into my craft room much at all, other than to sketch out my latest handbag idea (for tomorrow hopefully!!)

To make up for the lack of handbag or other crafty offering, I made myself some "subway" style art using Love Actually movie quotes and a few other bits and pieces and decided I'd share them with you too :) Use these however you want! If you do use them I'd love to hear! I made them in a few Valentinesy colours and other basics, but let me know if you want another colour! I'm going to print out this green one for myself, yum!




To save the full-sized version, click on the picture to open it, then right click on the picture and select "Save As". They're set up to fit on an A4 page when printed, but you can always scale it.

What I actually spent my time on today was pimping out the rat cage. I'm a bit over the little sods flinging their kitty litter, food and other "stuff" out the side of the cage, so hopefully these barriers will help! I didn't want to cover the front because I like to see them when they're in their cage and give them pats as I wander past, but if it's still too messy I have enough flute board left to do the doors too! I completely covered the back so they can't get to the wall behind their cage either!


Poor Benny doesn't understand why we got the rats in the first place.

Why mum?

Since we had flute board in the house, I got all inspired and started a mock up of those book shelf boxes that I've been dying to make for ages! It worked quite well, so if I can con the other half into another trip to Bunnings (that's going to be SO hard ;)) then I'll get some more flute board and some fabric and see if I can knock them together sooner rather than later. I'll take photos while I'm doing it so I can share :)


4 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love your Subway art, wishing you a happy and fun Valentine's Day!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thanks Terry! I hope your Valentines day is wonderful too! :D

Anonymous said...

Your Subway Art rocks!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thanks K :D

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...