Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paper Sunflowers

Just recently my Mum suggested I might make some crafty sunflowers for her work office. Tonight I had a play around with some paper sunflower ideas and thought I'd share the three I made!









I think I like the petals on the middle one best, and the scrunched paper centre on the first, but none feel quite "special" enough yet. Do you have any other ideas I could try out to make them a bit fancier? Or tutorials you know of? I'm going to try making some fabric ones next :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a cute tutorial for fabric flowers here - not sunflowers mind you! I was hoping to try it out one day for my mom's office too :)
http://snowybliss.blogspot.com/2010/06/long-stemmed-fabric-flowers.html

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oooh, thanks for the link! Those are really cute!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...