Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things - AussieJules

Remember these beaded earrings that I made for my MadeIt store?
(They're still available if you're interested ;))


Well, I just wanted to give a shout out to the lovely lady that made the beads - Julie Frahm of AussieJules! She makes her own flameworked beads in all sorts of different styles, even makes them from recycled materials like champagne and wine bottles. She also makes beautiful beaded jewellery!

Julie will do commissions - perhaps make a keepsake from the champagne bottle you drank from at your engagement or wedding? Sounds like a fantastic idea! Go and check out AussieJules!


3 comments:

doreen said...

What a lot of stuff you have to see. So beautiful. I am a new visitor and follower from boost my blog.
Have a great weekend (next week; I forgot you are in Australia).

Our Hands For Hope said...

Thank you for stopping by. Your necklace tutorial is a cute idea!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Thank you for your lovely comments! <3

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...