Friday, February 11, 2011

Font Love!

I love cute fonts!

I would almost go to the point of saying that I am addicted to downloading new fonts. My poor word processor and graphics editor take an aaaaaage to load because of it, heh!

Well, I've found a new place to download gorgeous fonts from and thought I'd share with you! All Kimberly's fonts are free for personal use, and with a US$5 donation per font you can use them commercially too - awesome!! Look out for some of these fonts when I make over Hazel and Honeysuckle..!


Image © Kimberly Geswein fonts with {heart}

Gorgeous? I think so!


2 comments:

Kimberly Geswein said...

Thanks so much for the love! :)

Kimberly Geswein

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

My pleasure Kimberly! I just love your fonts, they're all gorgeous! xx

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...