Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogger Bloopers and Linky Party

Blogger just decided to pull a swift one and re-date some of my posts, so apologies for those of you who have already seen the Family Tree Bracelet tutorial posted below! In fact, the Two Little Love Birds post below that is actually the newer post - weird, right?

Anyway, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share a link to a
Valentines Linky Party, go here to check it out!


I'll be joining in some more Link Parties very very soon and
will let you know when I do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...