Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Google Follower Widget Added!

Since I've actually been sharing my blog with people lately (and a big THANK YOU to everyone for their lovely, encouraging comments! It's been just wonderful!) I decided it was time to add the Follower widget (see the left side bar). So if you'd like to follow through that, please do! I'm only just starting out, so it's a little lonely ;)

Today I busily worked on making some flute board boxes for my cubed bookshelf, so I will share how I did that tomorrow!

Here's a sneak peek to keep you going:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for this widget! So glad I can follow you now - okay that sounds stalker-ish :)

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Hehe! Thanks for becoming a follower :D

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...