Friday, December 31, 2010

A Few Of My Favourite Things - Cross My ART

I just want to give a quick shout out to a lovely artist who I was lucky enough to come across at the Adelaide Gift and Craft Christmas fair this year. Her work is quirky and fun, I was instantly in love! Then when it came to purchase time, I just couldn't make up my mind! Her generosity was amazing <3 

Here's one of my favourites, I bought an apron with this on - so true!
Image (c) Kayt Kennon
Check out her stuff on Facebook! Cross My ART (Facebook Group)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...