Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Cheer and all that...

Well, our Christmas present plans had a last minute upheavel. It was decided (after I'd finished my Christmas shopping/making of course *face palm*) that we'd only give presents to immediate family from now on, not all of the uncles, aunts, cousins, random people off the street, etc ;) So I had the fun job of unwrapping some of my own pressies :P Oh well! It will make life much easier for future years.

I think the pressies I made this year went down quite nicely. My lovely step sister sent me a message especially to say nice things about her fabric necklace (yay!), my great aunt refused to open her present in front of me but told me later that she really liked it (yay again!) and my nan clearly loved her family tree bracelet and showed it to anyone who'd stand still for a second on Christmas day (triple yay!). My appologies to the rest of the family who had to admire the bracelet for Nan and make appreciative noises. I think the other pressies went down pretty well too. Mum loved Nan's bracelet, so now I'm in the process of making one for her, which I think will turn out great and I'll post some piccies here when it's done.

I think I need to open a madeit.com.au store as an outlet for my sewing and beading. I seem to make a lot of stuff for fun and just have it sitting around the house, unused. Much better that it go to an appreciative home!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...