Sunday, June 19, 2011

Guest Post! Chocolate Chip Half & Half Cookies by Brycie from Reenie Jae Creations

Today the gorgeous Bry from Reenie Jae Creations is guest posting for us! 
Thank you so much! <3

I'm in the mood for COOKIES! So here is one of my new favorite recipes!

Chocolate Chip Half & Halfs

Half regular chocolate chip, half chocolate chocolate chip!
YUMMY!


So let's get baking shall we.....

let's do this in SECTIONS...

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients:
1 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 to 2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

Step 1: Cream all these together in mixer..... 
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking SODA
1/2 tsp salt

Step 2: Sift together & add to the creamed mixture.....
MIX WELL
1 1/2 to 2 cup chocolate chips
Mix into dough

Now comes the HALF & HALF part.....
From your mixing bowl REMOVE HALF of the dough.

Now to the dough IN the BOWL add 1 to 2 tablespoons COCOA powder
(I like to use GHIRARDELLI Cocoa powder)

Mix!

Now take a little of  both doughs and roll them together into a BALL.
Place each ball onto an UNgreased cookie sheet.


Bake at 350 for 9 minutes and still soft in the center.
And there you GO! A nice little cookie that's a good mix!


Enjoy!



Oh wow, these look delicious! Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe today!
Bry's blog Reenie Jae Creations is another of my favourites, Bry is just too fun! I adore her style, and she even has an Etsy shop full of gorgeous goodies! Head over and say hi from me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...