Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scrap Box Sunday: Link Party #11

Link Party Highlights:

Thank you to everyone who's been linking up their fantastic projects! Here are the top clicked links from our big 10th Party! There were so many great ideas that I'm going to share a few more projects than usual <3


Wonderful! I love how you put a lace layer over the white silky layer, great idea!

Sooo cute! I love the yo-yos and bird image, gorgeous!

Nice one Suze! The fabrics are so fun! Although, I think we share
a similar approach to sewing - winging it!! ;)

How cool! I would never have thought of doing that to turn
such simple items into a cute gift!

These turned out beautifully Tara! Very cute photos and I
love your choice of beads!

 There were so many great ideas, thanks everyone for sharing them!
Please feel free to grab a Featured Button from here!


Linky party time again..! Can't wait to be inspired by you!

Link up anything that you've made with scraps lying around your craft room! It doesn't have to be fabric scraps, it could be paper, ribbon, food, beads anything! You've got until Thursday! 

Just display H&H's button somewhere on the post or in your sidebar, and link up! Link as many projects as you want, as long as you haven't linked them up here before.







2 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for highlighting my little coin purse. It's so rewarding to get a compliment.
Thanks again.

Claire said...

These are all so very cute! I'm jealous. I really wish I could make things like this. I'm just not that crafty. I really like that cute little necklace with the picture!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...