Friday, August 26, 2011

Card Making Resources: Wordle for Parents

In preparation for making a Father's Day card for Dad, I've been playing with Wordle! Have you checked it out yet? It's great fun! Here's one I made with words relating to my dad:


 I thought I'd share a few of the graphics that I made using Wordle that relate to parents so that if you want, you can print them out and use them on a card too! 

To save an image, click on it to bring up the full-sized version, 
then right click on the full-sized version and save it to your computer!

Wordles for Dads:
 


Wordles for Mums: 


Wordles for Parents:




I hope you find some of these useful! I'll share the birthday card I made for Dad with you next week :)

Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comments:

Jan said...

Very cool. Thanks

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...