Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Pressies - Fabric & Wooden Bead Necklaces

So for Christmas I usually do handmade stuff as much as possible. I've got tonnes of family to buy for and it's really the only way I can afford to give pressies that I'm actually happy with. Lucky female family members this year are getting fabric necklaces, like this one:


Nom nom nom! So far I've made 5 of 7 that I will make. They're really easy so I'll stick a quick little tutorial and some pretty piccies up as soon as I've made the last couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...