Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've Been Featured! - Again?!

You beautiful people! I was reading the comments on my last few posts on my phone while I was on a break at Uni and smiling away like a loon! I'm sure people walking by thought I was nuts ;) Love you guys!

I've got a couple more features to share - man, I'm feeling the love!

Jill at Creating My Way To Success did a post where I was interviewed! It was pretty exciting for me, and I was totally flattered to be asked to be a part of it! Jill features different people each week, it's always very interesting to read their different takes on what success means to them and how they're going about achieving it. Jill also does very cool tutorials, like the fabric chess set she did on Tuesday. I'm in love with it! Definitely a blog to check out! 

To top everything off, the lovely Stevie at Moore Babies awarded me the Versatile Blogger award! Thanks so much Stevie! <3


4 comments:

Dana said...

Aw how exciting. I just did the versatile blogger thing a well. It's really fun and I'm looking forward to your 7 facts! What a happy day!

Dana

Unknown said...

Woohoo congrats Rissa! You deserve it!

Sylvia N. said...

Congrats! I was just reading through your profile....and I find the combo of computer programming and crafts to be really ON right now....how about writing creative apps for iPad or other handheld devices? There is sooooooo much out there that we crafters could/would use, but don't have the computer side cinched up? Have you done any of that sort of work?

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog! I am so glad there are people still reading! :) Congrats on being featured again!!!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...