Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Taking a Christmas Break

Hello beautiful people!

I've decided to take a Christmas break. With a bit of luck I'll be back in early February.

It's a bit sad but I think it's the best choice for now since I'm currently...
... doing a full-time online summer course
... organising myself for Christmas
... aaaaaaand

BUYING A HOUSE! Wooo!

So as busy as I am right now, no doubt it'll get busier and taking an official blog break will ease my mind on this front :) If I get a chance I'll update every now and then, but not to a schedule.

Love you all loads my wonderful bloggy friends! 
Wishing you all a very happy December and a Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great you're taking time off to focus on such important and exciting things! Best of luck with everything...will miss you of course! Merry Christmas!

Ricki Treleaven said...

ENjoy your break. Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your break friend!! And Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day! Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have for me, I would love to hear them!

Before you comment - are you a 'no-reply' blogger? If you are, I can't email a reply to your comment! I really would love to be able to! If you want to change this, go to your dashboard, click "Edit Profile", tick "show my email address" and save!

I'd really love to be able to email you back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...